Peanut Butter FUDGE balls. This recipe is super simple to follow, all you need is a high-powered food processor. I use the Cuisinart 8-Cup Food Processor that I purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond and I love it. These energy bites are refined sugar-free and vegan. I love using dates to naturally sweeten any recipe and give an amazing fudgy consistency. I also added in cold brew coffee in the recipe and I personally love it. However, if you don’t have any cold brew on hand then it can be easily omitted. Store the bites in a sealed container in the fridge for ensured freshness. Enjoy for up to a week or freeze them for longer.
- 3 pitted, medjool dates
- 1/2c raw cashews
- 1/2c raw almonds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Chameleon Cold Brew black coffee*
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
*optional, but recommend
- Add dates to a food processor and mix/pulse until broken up and dates have formed into a ball. Remove and set aside.
- Add in cashews and almonds to the food processor and pulse until a fine meal is formed. Some larger pieces are okay and add texture.
- Next, add in hemp seeds, coconut flakes, and cacao powder and pulse until everything is broken down.
- Add back in the dates along with the peanut butter, cold-brew, and almond milk and pulse until a dough is formed.
- Form into balls and store in the fridge for up to a week.